Hey everyone! Its been quite a while since I last updated my blog. I am sorry if I’ve been missing in action lately. I’ve been really busy. But I’ll try my very best to blog more often for y’all.
Anyway, I am back with another blogpost and this time its about the Bobbie Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palettes. If you have not heard of this before, it is a local brand that manufactures cosmetics and other beauty essentials. They are pretty much known for their nail polishes, and are locally available in popular department stores in the country. Their products are very affordable, and great for Filipino skin.
So considering that they sell somepretty affordable products, I was very much curious to try their Cosmetic line, and so I had to pick up these two items which cost around Php 215 each. These are their ‘Into The Nudes’ and ‘Smoked Out’ Eyeshadow Palettes that both had 12 different shades of eyeshadow. I purchased these at the Robinson’s Metro-East Department Store along Marcos Highway. They were pretty much sold out since they only had like 2 of each left on the display. But please don’t quote me on that just yet, because I didn’t really had a chance to get some assistance from the sales lady there. Hehe. 🙂
Anyway, here are the swatches of the two palettes:
- INTO THE NUDES EYESHADOW PALETTE
- SMOKED OUT EYESHADOW PALETTE
- The price is very affordable. You get 12 shades for only Php 215.
- Some shades are very pigmented.
- Good for beginners.
- Available in most department stores nationwide.
- Comes with a free dual-ended brush (sponge-tip applicator and flat eye-shadow brush).
- Some shades are easy to blend (mostly the shimmery ones).
- Travel-friendly and cute packaging.
- Doesn’t come with a mirror.
- The matte eyeshadows in the palette are not only difficult to swatch, but can also be very hard to blend.
- Some shades in the ‘Into The Nudes’ palette are not really “nude”, and most of them are shimmery eyeshadows.
- Some shades in the ‘Smoked Out’ palette are really hard to swatch on hand, thus you can expect the same when you apply it onto your eyelids.
- Prone to fall-outs and creasing, so you have to be very careful in applying. I find that its better to use a primer for the colours to stand out more.
Will I recommend this?
- Yes, especially if you are building up your makeup collection. This is a very good product to add to your vanity if you are just starting out with makeup. Not only is it very affordable, but you get 12 shades for the price of one. Not bad for a locally manufactured eyeshadow product. Aside from that, some of the shades are really vibrant, hence you can create tons of makeup looks with these two palettes alone. Just be careful of fall-outs and creasing.
So that’s it for this blogpost, everyone. I hoped y’all liked it. If you have anymore questions, feel free to comment down below and I’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. Ciao!! And thank you for reading!! Take care!
TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY! ❤️